Happy Birthday Bruce Lee and Jimi Hendrix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
Happy Birthday to Seattle legends Bruce Lee and Jimi Hendrix!

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    One of my all time fav Bruce interviews by Canadian Pierre Berton.

"Be like water my friend"

• Bruce Lee-r.... i've been recommending this movie to most folks, saw it & its sequel recently and loved it. based-on-a-true-story big production biopic about Bruce Lee's teacher/master, Yip Man.

streamable on netflix...
    http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Ip-Man/70118799?strackid=7b457a80097c3f34_0_srl&strkid=2136375126_0_0&trkid=438381

b/w

"Don't think. Feeeeeeeeeel. It is like a finger pointing away to the moon..."

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I bet Bruce/Brandon grave is going OFF! I'm gonna walk on over there and pay respects with the aZns and the German kung fu teams that are always in uniform.

and soulful fruit >>>> mercedes commercial, when it comes to that water-styles interview...

• Wow the 2 coolest people ever share the same birthday and are buried in the Seattle area...

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Wow the 2 coolest people ever share the same birthday and are buried in the Seattle area...

MITIGATING_FACTOR: GLOOM AND PAUL ALLEN LIVE HERE TOO

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    dukeofdelridge said:
    I bet Bruce/Brandon grave is going OFF! I'm gonna walk on over there and pay respects with the aZns and the German kung fu teams that are always in uniform.

I was already there earlier today..........