montreal record shops

andyhoopsandyhoops 154 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
yo, im going there this weekend. where are some sweet digging spots? i wanna get my fingers dusty real bad. thanks.

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    How long are you here for? I'm gone climbing Saturday and Sunday, but if you're around on Friday or Monday, you can come over and dig through my crates. I'll sprinkly extra dust on the records, too.

• how much did mars close for on ebay??

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    How long are you here for? I'm gone climbing Saturday and Sunday, but if you're around on Friday or Monday, you can come over and dig through my crates. I'll sprinkly extra dust on the records, too.

climb what? you got a busted foot i thought!

• Options
    Dan uses couch legs screwed into his hardwood floor to simulate the "climb"... but you're really just dragging yourseelf around on the floor using couoch legs.

K.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    couoch legs

• Options
    couch legs screwed

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    couch legs screwed

• going up friday night and staying until sunday night.

help me out! mtl must have some sweet gems somewhere.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

climb what? you got a busted foot i thought!

Yeah, I do have a busted foot, but I also have a high pain threshold and cannot accept the possibility of missing another climbing trip with my girl. So there I am. Howard mentioned you might be coming up this weekend; if so, i'm sorry that I'm missing you again.