iTunes burning out of order?

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
This is frustrating the hell out of me and I'm hoping one of you can help. (Google couldn't help me.)

For some reason iTunes keeps burning my playlists in reverse order, no matter how I sort it. It's cool when I'm just burning a compilation of different tracks, but when I'm trying to burn an actual album it's maddening.

For example, I've been trying to burn Black Sheep's first album to CD. I set up the playlist in normal order (tracks 1-22) then when I play the CD it plays back in reverse order (tracks 22-1). So then I try to outsmart iTunes and switch the order before I burn it (tracks 22-1) then it plays back that same way (backwards, tracks 22-1).

WTF?!?! I've wasted 4 CD's already! I'm using version 10.0.1 and I *think* the problem may have started after this new update, but I'm not positive. Anybody else have this issue??

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Does iTunes put a zero in front of the numbers? Example: 001-022. The lack of the zero can cause this problem in certain programs. I don't use iTunes so I'm not sure if this can even be a factor. Good Luck!!

• batmon said:

I don't get it. But thanks, I think.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts