Its not easy being Green.....

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central

My boy told me Angela Basset is Amanda Waller ala Samual Jackson as Nick Fury.......

Justice League........Avengers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hope Ryan Renoylds comedy steez doesnt go too far.

Comments

• This

>

That.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    no doubt

that of Harry Potter episode 24

• batmon said:

that of Harry Potter episode 24

?

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    While I will be seeing G.L.

This is the movie I must see next.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    batmon said:
    I just hope Ryan Renoylds comedy steez doesnt go too far.

I KNOW RIGHT?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I don't know man, GL may be a little too "cosmic" for the movies ... even in that quick trailer I see way too many people in rubber masks and CGI bodies to hold my interest ... just my personal taste but it's why I said have Oliver Stone do a Green Lantern/Green Arrow movie set in 1970 or GTFO.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Speaking of comic movies...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    batmon said:
    i forgot how annoying he was in that movie...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    As someone with next to no knowledge about who or what the Green Lantern is I have to say this movie looks pretty awful in an enjoyable type of way. Loving all the old school latex on show including the dying guy with the eraser for a head who seems to resemble Kryten from Red Dwarf.

I'm not a fan of the Reynolds, his shtick gets old pretty quickly and I find his strangely plastic face to be unnerving after a while but I see it's directed by Martin Campbell who's normally a pretty steady hand with this kind of thing.

That's the first I've heard of Cowboys and Aliens and I must say that it's moved straight to the top of my must watch list. What an awesome idea, and the fact that it stars too extremely deadpan actors makes it even more intriguing. Here's hoping they don't screw it up and manage to break the normal rule about Bond actors and movies outside that franchise.

• Green Lantern is going to be Fantastic Four level bad.

Where are the Thor trailers?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Kiwis all up in this bith.

Hal Jordans buddy/roomate is played by the amazing Taika Waititi who recently wrote, directed and starred in this amazing film:

as well as a beautiful short called 'two cars one night' which was nominated for an Academy Award.

plus everyones favorite intergalactic bountyhunter Temuera Morrison is playing Abin Sur.

Choice as bro.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts

it's not easy to watch I agree