anyone have a SOUNDSCAN password?

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
please pm. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    you tryin to chart bro?

• just tryin to check sales history. peace, stein. . .

if anyone's ever doubted that it actually is a scam: my girl worked at a record store until recently - and the labels would occasionally call up and say SCAN 10 COPIES OF USHER RIGHT NOW and they would have to do it

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    if anyone's ever doubted that it actually is a scam: my girl worked at a record store until recently - and the labels would occasionally call up and say SCAN 10 COPIES OF USHER RIGHT NOW and they would have to do it

Have to do it?

HAVE TO?

they cant just say ok sure. and not do it.

Have to do it?

HAVE TO?

they cant just say ok sure. and not do it.

The reps call the manager/owner, the manager makes the employees do it... he is their boss after all...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I totally can believe this. I just don't see how any new cd can really go 4X platinum like 50 and a few others have in this era of free downloads. Tower and most music shops that sell new music are struggling like a mug right now... I've heard some ill stories.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Phil!!! That avatar is causing me serious distress!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    I totally can believe this. I just don't see how any new cd can really go 4X platinum like 50 and a few others have in this era of free downloads. Tower and most music shops that sell new music are struggling like a mug right now... I've heard some ill stories.

speaking of ill, Phill that avatar is