Goldblum & The Biz.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• our rap vindicated

HOW COME MY GE STOCKS ARENT SOARING WTF!!

• 4YearGraduate said:
    our rap vindicated

I feel you. Some of those really bother me. I'm okay with this one though. It makes me smile.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    This was great. I spent the day with Biz on Saturday. He said Jeff Goldblum was mad cool and the show was fun.

• i am definitely a fan of late night with jimmy fallon, this performance was great and the fly definitely looked like he was having a fucking blast. did any catch gary wilson sitting in with the roots a few weeks back?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Big_Chan said:
    This was great. I spent the day with Biz on Saturday. He said Jeff Goldblum was mad cool and the show was fun.

Did you go see him at the Fix Sat Night? I was really wanting to go but alas I had kid issues.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    our rap vindicated

I believe I already vindicated teh rapp with my sizzling karaoke performances.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    I saw Biz as part of the live Yo Gabba Gabba show a few weeks ago... it was incredible. Dude went to both sides of the audience and taught kids one-on-one how to beatbox, then delivered an acapella set for the adults that was basically a mix of 80s/90s hits, capped by "Just a Friend".

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Biz is a hell of an entertainer:

• "no body beats the bizzzzzz"

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    "This is called the D00-D00!!"