WANTS

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
LP'Stamarack - TAMARACKhighway - SMOKING AT THE EDGEcrosswinds - MURDER AT MIDNIGHThello girl - DR MARIGOLDhopeton lewis - GROOVIN OUT ON LIFEclyde lucas - POSITIVE LIGHTherbie & the royalists - SOUL OF THE MATTERpower pack - SOUL CUREjohn schroeder - YOU MADE ME SO VERY HAPPY peace, stein. . .

Comments

• anybody?

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    stein, you in need of some hot breaks? i got some shit for you man

• YES all those records are records with drum breaks on em'
    I NEED BRAEKS! peace, stein. . .

• and i need monette sudler album. peace stein.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Yo - you need this Street Christians LP (PIP) right here. Mostly total crap, except for a totally inappropriate, slow-building minute-long break right in the middle of a Gaither-esque female vocal. On the last song, no less. The stuff dollar thrift stores are made for. Or maybe you knew about it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Yo - you need this Street Christians LP (PIP) right here. Mostly total crap, except for a totally inappropriate, slow-building minute-long break right in the midde of a Gaither-esque female vocal. On the last song, no less. The stuff dollar thrift stores are made for. Or maybe you knew about it.

I sold this as a secret squirrel on Ebay a few months back for $35. Drums are

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Which Lp of theirs are you guys talking about? Or did they only do one?

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Which Lp of theirs are you guys talking about? Or did they only do one?

The "It's Been A Long Time Comin'" one is the only one I know of. With the "one way" pointing finger stencil on the cover.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    and i need monette sudler album. peace stein.

got that one too. Did you get my PM about that Trip LP an the Hair musical LP??? Do you want me to ask that store owner again? Or did you find a copy?