"and heeeeeeeeeeeere come the pretzels" [reality-r]

vintageinfantsvintageinfants 4,537 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
it was only a matter of time before all the carbon copies started to surface.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    oh lawd.

This is just some web deal some Torontonian's are trying to get put on TV and make some money. I hope it burns.

• MY LOCATION: YOUR DESTINATION

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Holy Shit. I guess I knew people like this existed but I never saw it for myself.

I LOVE living at Jane and Lawrence.

• my favorite is the czech asshole who's talking about how everything that's anything happens on the lakeshore...... while standing at king and dufferin.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Douchesearch!
    Now in Canada!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    while standing at king and dufferin.

Island Foods is the only thing that saves that corner from being an absolute hole.

Did this take place in Liberty village?

• DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:
    while standing at king and dufferin.

Island Foods is the only thing that saves that corner from being an absolute hole.

Did this take place in Liberty village?

island foods has got THAT roti son.

yeah, he's being interviewed in front of 'School' on Mowat ave, which I would highly recommend for their toblerone Belgian waffles.

(i play soccer across the street at frank lamport field)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    It's probably where the production office is.

You guys must be talking about the chicken or meat rotis there because the veg rotis are a bit of a watery bland mess. Definitely worth the 15 minute walk north to Ali's to get a proper roti.
    And they (Island Foods) discontinued doubles. What the??

F that corner, make that the whole strip - it's back to being a mess. Parkdale had calmed down when I was there and now it's back to dead kids and random beat downs. My friend was in the car with her kids and saw six guys pound on one guy in front of the BK while no one did a damn thing. Her kids were just losing it, crying their heads off at the whole thing and my friend was terrified they would look over and remember them - she owns a business in the neighbourhood.
    The difference between King and Queen is eerie.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I couldn't let this thread stand without posting the quoted Simpsons clip.

• DJ_Enki said:

oh yeah, I forgot to preface the thread with that.

i forgot that it's amongst my friends (and not widely used) to describe someone or something that a huge group of people will hate.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    DJ_Enki said:

i forgot that it's amongst my friends (and not widely used) to describe someone or something that a huge group of people will hate.

I was about to give this thread five stars for the title alone. "You could call them Whitey-Whackers"

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    dollar_bin said:
    vintageinfants said:
    DJ_Enki said:

I was about to give this thread five stars for the title alone. "You could call them Whitey-Whackers"

That whole sequence is amazing. "A barrage of pretzels now knocking Whitey unconscious!"

And as long as there's already a Simpsons clip in here, let me post this one, which I must've watched a good 15 times yesterday, laughing every time:

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

I've never watched the original Jersey Shore, but this Lake Shore clip was hilarious!

My favorite quotes:
    "Nobody knows shit about life like the way I do." Sibel
    "Pestimistic." Salem
    "My name is Tommy Hollywood aka Lake Shore Tommy aka Pretty Boy Floyd aka Money Mayweather Tommy aka King of the Hood." Tommy Hollywood

PS The pretzel wagon episode was a childhood favorite of mine. We'd watch re-runs every night, and were so excited whenever the PWE came on.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

Fire up a rocket and send these motherfuckers into the sun.

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    I think just body farming them for useful organ and giving them to more deserving people would be better. Or the the rocket to the sun idea works for me.

• Almond said:
    vintageinfants said:

I've never watched the original Jersey Shore, but this Lake Shore clip was hilarious!

My favorite quotes:
    "Nobody knows shit about life like the way I do." Sibel
    "Pestimistic." Salem
    "My name is Tommy Hollywood aka Lake Shore Tommy aka Pretty Boy Floyd aka Money Mayweather Tommy aka King of the Hood." Tommy Hollywood

PS The pretzel wagon episode was a childhood favorite of mine. We'd watch re-runs every night, and were so excited whenever the PWE came on.

you forgot my personal favorite:

"im not racist because i hate everyone equally...........

.......especially jews."

• second appointment of the day today was my main man mr. eisenberg. he is the gentleman who turned the once toronto carpet factory into the commercial leasing juggernaut it is today.

he handed me my morning cappucino in this:

and oh yeah, he's got a basement of full of neatly shelved rekkids as well.