5's (What's inspiring you? edition)

pimlicosquirrelpimlicosquirrel 772 Posts
edited November 2010 in Strut Central
1. Latte pass? This short film gave me goose bumps and makes me realize I'm on the right track in going for mine.

Comments

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Both of those Youtube clips are great, dude.

5 Things that inspire me:

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Buckaroo Banzai end credits is one of the greatest things ever.

• pauls youtube click makes me barf....so effing dope in every way shape and form...

• 5's threads used to be my favorite. I'm sad that they're no longer as popular. I vow to carry on the tradition from time to time though. Crickets or no crickets.

1. Z-Ro's no-budget handheld camera-taped YouTube videos sound better than most rappers' professional output! I'm talking both sonically and content-wise.

2. All Andre3000 similarities aside, I'm really diggin' this:

Tha Boogie - Best Around (official music video) from Anchorbolt Studios on Vimeo.

3. These picket signs from the Rally To Restore Sanity And/Or Fear.

4. I told myself I wasn't gonna buy shoes for a while. These Vans are beating my willpower into submission!

5. Internet crushin' on this fly ass Blasian. GOOD LORD.

*siiiiiiiiiiigh*

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    1. Parenthood: An everyday thing of wonder.
    2. Surfing: Been landlocked far too long and hope to break out of it in a big way soon.
    3. Mountain Biking: Been getting out there for the first times in a while, just what the doctor ordered.
    4. 70's Movies: Even got my Burt Reynolds moustache in effect to prove it.
    5. Records: Whether I get these mixes I'm planning out ever completed is yet to be seen, but at least pulling and revieweing records for them has been a blast.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    1. I got a whole bunch of great kitchen gear for my birthday--almost overnight, my kitchen went from :weaksauce: to :feelin_it:
    I'm cooking so much more now, and I love it.

2. I played rap records last night. Not a computer in sight. Man, that shit is fun.

3. The Blue Planet DVDs on a big-ass HDTV = :face_melt:

4. My mom is standing strong in the face of adversity, and my dad is finally enjoying the fruits of his labor instead of being nose-to-the-grindstone all the time. Both inspirational in their own way.

5. Breez's chops on this joint: