Spanish Channel Appreciation Post

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Here in SF we have like three of them. Consistently have the finest girls in the least amount of clothing at pretty much ever hour of the day.I understand Spanish pretty alright, but even if I didn't I would love these channels. There is nothing like surfing along through 40 channels of bullsh*t only to come upon some ridiculous game show replete with a bunch of baaaaaaad women. Respect due to the execs at these networks: You know you've got a winning formula when even non-Spanish speakers are tuning in. (PS No disrespect to Latina ladies anywhere with this post; I in no way want to reinforce the stereotype of over-sexedness. Just saying.)

Comments

• Lente Loco!!!!

• Lente Loco!!!!

FUCK YEAH! I had an old boss who looked mad similar. the workplace was sooutofcontrol

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Here in SF we have like three of them. Consistently have the finest girls in the least amount of clothing at pretty much ever hour of the day.

I understand Spanish pretty alright, but even if I didn't I would love these channels. There is nothing like surfing along through 40 channels of bullsh*t only to come upon some ridiculous game show replete with a bunch of baaaaaaad women.

Respect due to the execs at these networks: You know you've got a winning formula when even non-Spanish speakers are tuning in.

(PS No disrespect to Latina ladies anywhere with this post; I in no way want to reinforce the stereotype of over-sexedness. Just saying.)

dude

+

=

a great way to kill an entire evening.