So my subscription to

CueCue 26 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Complex is finished. This is the first mag I ever bothered to subscribe to, but it was cheap, maybe $9 or something. It's not really the same magazine that began a few years ago, and I didn't expect it to stay the same. The interviews aren't as interesting anymore. I don't know who interviewed Jessica Alba but that was just the most pointless interview they put in there except for the pics. It still has nice kicks, clothes and what not. What are y'all reading right now? I haven't really checked for a lot of other magazines I used to buy since I was getting this in the mail.

Comments

• Complex is finished. This is the first mag I ever bothered to subscribe to, but it was cheap, maybe $9 or something. It's not really the same magazine that began a few years ago, and I didn't expect it to stay the same. The interviews aren't as interesting anymore. I don't know who interviewed Jessica Alba but that was just the most pointless interview they put in there except for the pics. It still has nice kicks, clothes and what not.

What are y'all reading right now? I haven't really checked for a lot of other magazines I used to buy since I was getting this in the mail.

The New Yorker, The Sun, Harper's and Wax Poetics.

• CueCue 26 Posts
    Harper's is good reading. My sister buys that a lot.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    when's the new wax poetics due out?

• when's the new wax poetics due out?

I just saw the new issue up on Dustygroove.