A favour to ask

djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
Hi fellow strutters

I was in a dj comp/battle the other week which is down to a split between judges vote and online vote. I threw my set together the night before because they were low on numbers, hence it being a bit boring and not as good as the others!

Anyway, i'm here to go against my (evidently weak) principles to ask people to vote for me by sending an email to henleypro@gmail.com with Wax:On as the subject matter.

here's my entry:

and if you want to check them here are the rest
http://www.henleypro.co.uk/content.asp?ContentID=437

I won't be offended if you vote for someone else, or tell me to fuck off, or simply don't vote at all because these popularity type contests are a total farce!

Cheers

Wax

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    voted, lets see some enthusiasm behind the decks next time, hear?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Trip-Hop

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    Trip hop! Lol thats a low blow man! Can't actually disagree though! Haha thanks for listening anyway, and voting if you did...

Burns said:
    voted, lets see some enthusiasm behind the decks next time, hear?

Thanks man. Yeah i'm a real shy fucker, even when djing in a bar or whatever. I haven't battled for a good 4 years now, so i'm not used to the whole feigning confidence thing, though at one point i could just about pull it off!

• getcha swag right.

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    Haha yeah I need to act like i know!

I think another factor in underwhelming stage presence was that there were about 3 people there...plus i wasn't pissed - after a few drinks my stage game heats up...slightly