Idiocracy Redux

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
We are going to see some crazy shit in the next week or so......like this local Dallas Congressional race.

In one corner we have the incumbent Democrat, Eddie Bernice Johnson who has recently been caught red handed stealing funds from the National Black Caucus intended to be used as scholarship money in her district as well as some other shady dealings with no bid contracts.....she's the favorite to win.

In the other corner we have Republican, Rev. Stephen Broden who is apparently advocating a violent overthrow of the government if the changes he's seeking are not facilitated.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2010/10/republican-house-candidate-violent-uprising-is-on-the-table.php

I was in a very small town in North Carolina in August and I saw a poster for the most insane Pro Wrestling Match ever called "Audience Bring A Weapon Match".....somehow these upcoming elections seem to be just as insane.

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I'd say you should bring a weapon to this wrestling-style debate, but I'd be worried Broden would use it.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    At least they aren't those "Elitists" I've been hearing so much about.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    leave me alone, I'm 'batin.