Coming Out the Closet

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Apologies if people already posted this up before: R. Kelly's "Out the Closet" (yes homo remix)People really have a LOT of time on their hands.

Comments

• ha! this is great.

I said no need to do some bogus shit up in my ass!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    People really have a LOT of time on their hands.

I mean, it is humorous and everything, and you gotta respect whoever did it just for the time they must've spent hooking it up and the creativity, but SHEESH.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    People really have a LOT of time on their hands.

I mean, it is humorous and everything, and you gotta respect whoever did it just for the time they must've spent hooking it up and the creativity, but SHEESH.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    He said 'I think you'd better get on down in the chair...'

'No..........'

And thats all I could say was 'No...........'

He says 'Yes', I says 'No', He says 'Yes', I says 'No'

I'm thinkin to myself 'This is some deep shit'

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts
    I looked up at him and said woowoowoowoowoo damn.

• This is some of the funniest shit I??ve heard in a while. I like the effort he made to dramatize it this extreme. And the climax with the UUUUUuuuuuu OOOoooOo variations,,.... GENIOUS!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    When I saw the post I thought you were going to be posting about coming out of the closet ODub.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    When I saw the post I thought you were going to be posting about coming out of the closet ODub.

All the pretty boys can dream. But I got a woman...way cross town...that's good to me. (Well, actually, I live with her, so the "way cross town" part doesn't really make sense).

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

All the pretty boys can dream. But I got a woman...way cross town...that's good to me. (Well, actually, I live with her, so the "way cross town" part doesn't really make sense).

Well it's nice to know she has teeth. But she could just be your cover.

I said I'm going to count to 4...
    He says, 'Love my ass!'

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    The original version is 100 times more whatever it is this was trying to be.

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    The original version is 100 times more whatever it is this was trying to be.

What, 100 times more ?

True.... true.