Rich Whitey For Governor!

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central

Comments

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    As a long time resident of NYC, I just want to say that being a rich whitey is in no way an advantage when it comes to getting elected to public office.

I'm sure California residents would agree.

• Options
    Horseleech said:
    As a long time resident of NYC, I just want to say that being a rich whitey is in no way an advantage when it comes to getting elected to public office.

It sure worked for Bloomberg.

BobDesperado said:
    Horseleech said:

I think your sarcasm meter is broken.

• Options
    Horseleech said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Horseleech said:

No, I got it, I was just agreeing and amplifying, thus the "sure." Bloomberg set a new standard for buying an office.

Doesn't seem to be working for Whitman and Fiorina in California, though, which is why I left that part of your post out.

BobDesperado said:
    Horseleech said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Horseleech said:

No, I got it, I was just agreeing and amplifying, thus the "sure." Bloomberg set a new standard for buying an office.

Doesn't seem to be working for Whitman and Fiorina in California, though, which is why I left that part of your post out.

It worked for Schwarzenegger, and Whitman wouldn't be in the discussion without her billions.

• Options
    Horseleech said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Horseleech said:
    BobDesperado said:
    Horseleech said:

It worked for Schwarzenegger, and Whitman wouldn't be in the discussion without her billions.

True.

Imagine being able to blow $125 million or more on a vanity election and losing. Strange days.