G.O.O.D. Fridays and Wu Wednesdays are great for Hip Hop.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
They give me - and I imagine a lot of fans - a similar (well, similar enough) excitement akin to pre-leak era New Release Tuesdays. Kanye is killing it with his star-studded posse cuts and now it looks like RZA might be doing the same. Who else will fill up the rest of our week? I'd like to see the following:

- Mos Def Mondays (But only if they're on par with his last album. Ban the wo-yos!)
- Trae Tuesdays
- Wu Wednesdays (As long as it's WU Wednesdays and not RZA & Friends Wednesdays.)
- Tha Dogg Pound Thursdays ('Cause those dudes have been killin' it again lately. Plus my memory fails me on "th" rappers.)
- Freeway Fridays (I'd prefer this over G.O.O.D Fridays, really. Plus he already did something similar with the Month Of Madness run so you know he's got it in him.)
- Suga Free Saturdays (This is totally a mindgarden wish. We all know it'd be Snoop or Soulja Boy that would actually follow through with something like this.)
- Andre 3000 Sundays (I know, no alliteration but for a new Andre song a week would it matter??)

This song kinda let me down, but I'm hoping RZA can come through with better songs. I'd even be happy to hear old Wu throwaways from way back!

RZA featuring James Black, Justin Nozuka, Kobra Khan - Gone by Hypetrak