One chance in New York to Record Shop

GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I'm going to NY tomorrow for a wedding and then back on Sunday. I might have one opportunity to record shop in Manhattan (other boroughs less likely, though if there is an OUTSTANDING shop...) and want some advice from the REEL HEDZ that know...I'm looking for everything...Hip Hop, vintage Soul...etc...and I only want vinyl...Much Appreciated...gNAT

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This question is asked once a week.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/search.php?Cat=

• This question is asked once a week.

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/search.php?Cat=

Twice in 24 hours even

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    I would assume most NYC record shops probably are in the phonebook, no?

• I would assume most NYC record shops are probably torn out of the phonebook, no?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I'm going to NY tomorrow for a wedding and then back on Sunday. I might have one opportunity to record shop in Manhattan (other boroughs less likely, though if there is an OUTSTANDING shop...) and want some advice from the REEL HEDZ that know...I'm looking for everything...Hip Hop, vintage Soul...etc...and I only want vinyl...

Much Appreciated...
    gNAT

TSL is the best.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I'm going to NY tomorrow for a wedding and then back on Sunday. I might have one opportunity to record shop in Manhattan (other boroughs less likely, though if there is an OUTSTANDING shop...) and want some advice from the REEL HEDZ that know...I'm looking for everything...Hip Hop, vintage Soul...etc...and I only want vinyl...

Much Appreciated...
    gNAT

TSL is the best.
    cosign !!
    but johnny's good records is like avis
    #2 for now but they are trying harder
    both had loads of raers & some nice price bargains
    when i peeped in on monday
    rob @ tsl is dude, don't care what hatters say
    & johnny is the young boss

will shill for red stripe