New York this weekend.

buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
edited October 2010 in Strut Central
I'll be there. What's happening in the music art and culture world?? Anything I should know about? Thanks!!

Comments

• unityunity 179 Posts
    I'll be there too this weekend. Probably going to Dig Deeper on Friday to see Barbara Lynn.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    Yeah, I'm checking that out on Saturday. Seeing my hometown boy Harvey Scales .

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    FELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    also record dealers: polish up your nice soul 45s

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    button said:
    Yeah, I'm checking that out on Saturday. Seeing my hometown boy Harvey Scales .
    [corny british accent] Harvey Scales will Fuck You Up! [/corny british accent]

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    unity said:
    I'll be there too this weekend. Probably going to Dig Deeper on Friday to see Barbara Lynn.

sorry to tell you, Barbara Lynn cancelled. Lee Fields is headlining Friday now.

I'll be in NYC this weekend, too. Not sure if I'll be at the Brooklyn Soul show this year but I will be at the record fair there Saturday afternoon. My big event of the weekend is the Corrosion of Conformity "Animosity" lineup reunion show on Sunday.

• unityunity 179 Posts
    SoulOnIce said:
    unity said:

sorry to tell you, Barbara Lynn cancelled. Lee Fields is headlining Friday now.

I'll be in NYC this weekend, too. Not sure if I'll be at the Brooklyn Soul show this year but I will be at the record fair there Saturday afternoon. My big event of the weekend is the Corrosion of Conformity "Animosity" lineup reunion show on Sunday.

Dang! Hey, I'll deal though.