Life imitates Zoolander

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
The host of Australia's Next Top Model announces the wrong winner during the show's live final. From 00:50, it starts to get pretty excruciating.

Comments

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    oh my, that moment of silence was great...

• I was hoping this would be a real life example of male models in a gasoline fight. I'm disappointed.

• Those girls handled it extremely well. I was expecting lots of tears and maybe a fainting spell. Kudos to the one who didn't end up winning.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,909 Posts
    Apparently they fed her the wrong name in the earpiece. Not her fault...?

But

She's Rupert Murdoch's daughter-in-law.

Sayin'.

• Ehh, I say fake. "It was down to a couple of votes."

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Bloody Aussies!

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Apparently they had the right name on the cue card but the director in the ear piece mentioned the other girls name in regards to a shot he wanted and oops the wrong name came out her mouth. Just shows you that models can't think of two things at once.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    street_muzik said:
    I was hoping this would be a real life example of male models in a gasoline fight. I'm disappointed.

This was exactly the scene that popped into my head when I read the subject of the thread!

• bluesnag said:
    street_muzik said:
    I was hoping this would be a real life example of male models in a gasoline fight. I'm disappointed.

This was exactly the scene that popped into my head when I read the subject of the thread!

haha me too.