Norway on the road

bjornbjorn 3 Posts
edited September 2010 in Announcements
Over the top, seen better days, Norwegian driving half cross country-up-back-and down in an attempt to find purpose of life, places renowned for out of body excess eating experiences and at least a couple of thousand jolly 45s at half a dollar a piece. Yes. I heard. There are no records left to be found, because they are all being held hostage by old men with big bellies in suburban homes and autistic late twenty something music archeologists with too much time on their hands. But hey, I thought I would give it a try anyway.

Starting off in Los Angeles tomorrow ( 22 ), and will be stopping by Vegas, Tucson, Phoenix, St.Louis, Colorado, Spokane, Portland, San Francisco and all those other small towns with funny names in between. Going back from LA again on the 20th October. Wigwam motel in San Bernardino and Holbrook, and a couple of basements with records in them is all I got on paper so far.

If anybody wants to grab a beer, do some unearthing or can recommend anything that one should see or do, let me know !

Bjorn-Kowalski