Dear Mr. and Mrs. Idiot

RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
So you sent a note to your child's school asking them to be excused from watching Barack Obama's address today....somehow the thought of someone who got an education, worked hard and became POTUS telling your child to stay in school and work hard offends you......well, you're an idiot.

So you looked at all of the literally 1,000's of miles of hiking trails all over the world and decided you should hike along the border of Iran.....well, you're an idiot.

So you work as a cashier at a Grocery store and think that September 11th is some sort of holiday....as I leave you wish me a "Happy 9/11"....well, you're an idiot.

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Texas

• Rockadelic said:
    So you sent a note to your child's school asking them to be excused from watching Barack Obama's address today....somehow the thought of someone who got an education, worked hard and became POTUS telling your child to stay in school and work hard offends you......well, you're an idiot.

So you looked at all of the literally 1,000's of miles of hiking trails all over the world and decided you should hike along the border of Iran.....well, you're an idiot.

So you work as a cashier at a Grocery store and think that September 11th is some sort of holiday....as I leave you wish me a "Happy 9/11"....well, you're an idiot.

Unless you exercise your right to withdraw your child from school, hike anywhere you want, and wish people a happy 9/11, those rights don't mean anything.

• So you are always going on and on about the Christian lifestyle you strive to live, about the charitable example that Jesus provided, yet when it comes to helping the less fortunate with something like their healthcare or education, you refuse to part with your "hard earned money"...I believe you are not truly a Christian and most likely you are an idiot.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Texas

Sorry, Raj...but this right here^^^

When in doubt, make like Gray Davis and blame Texas.

• "keep your government hands off my social security..."

idiot championship

• DCarfagna said:
    So you are always going on and on about the Christian lifestyle you strive to live, about the charitable example that Jesus provided, yet when it comes to helping the less fortunate with something like their healthcare or education, you refuse to part with your "hard earned money"...I believe you are not truly a Christian and most likely you are an idiot.

Dear Mr. Idiot,

All the hard earned money spent in the last 12 months hasn't helped one of God's poor creatures as far as I can see. Helping of one's own accord = the Christian thing to do, being compelled to help those selected as worthy of being helped by somebody else = something different.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    DCarfagna said:
    So you are always going on and on about the Christian lifestyle you strive to live, about the charitable example that Jesus provided, yet when it comes to helping the less fortunate with something like their healthcare or education, you refuse to part with your "hard earned money"...I believe you are not truly a Christian and most likely you are an idiot.

Dear Mr. Idiot,

All the hard earned money spent in the last 12 months hasn't helped one of God's poor creatures as far as I can see. Helping of one's own accord = the Christian thing to do, being compelled to help those selected as worthy of being helped by somebody else = something different.

Leviticus 12:18 "And the Lord did say unto his flock "BOOTSTRAPS!" And it was good."

• sabadabada said:
    compelled to help those selected as worthy of being helped by somebody else

• novocaine132 said:
    "keep your government hands off my social security..."

idiot championship

Social Security is an entitlement, they wont touch that. They're coming for your 401K because that belongs to you.

• Options
    sabadabada said:
    DCarfagna said:

Dear Mr. Idiot,

Yeah, but being compelled to spend money to blow up brown people is A-OK!

America, fuck yeah! Let's bring back Cheney and drop some nukes on them there camel jockeys!

USA! USA! USA! Oh and cut taxes!

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Sabadoodoo obviously isn't a Christian though, so he doesn't need to worry about any of that

• Soulhawk said:
    Sabadoodoo obviously isn't a Christian though, so he doesn't need to worry about any of that

RC. The one true faith.

Obama seems to be doing a pretty good job of dropping bombs on brown people without Cheney's help.

• Options
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

So you subsidize child rape.

Is that what Jeezus would do?

• PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

Hospitals, Community Centers, Senior Facilities, Drug Treatment Facilities, Universities, that start with the word "Saint"?

• PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

I think you're confusing Jesus with Muhammad.

sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

yeah, like I said. you aren't even a Christian

;-)

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

Hospitals, Community Centers, Senior Facilities, Drug Treatment Facilities, Universities, that start with the word "Saint"?

sabadabada said:
    PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

Changed your mind about the classy comment huh? Thought this was the superior response?

• bassie said:
    sabadabada said:
    PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

sabadabada said:
    PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

Changed your mind about the classy comment huh? Thought this was the superior response?

The spirit was willing, but the flesh is weak.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    "Happy 9/11"

I've seen some joking about how 9/11 is now Wingnut Christmas, but...holy shit. Really? That actually happened?

• DJ_Enki said:
    Rockadelic said:
    "Happy 9/11"

I've seen some joking about how 9/11 is now Wingnut Christmas, but...holy shit. Really? That actually happened?

You mean "Happy Tolerance Day" don't you?

• Options
    sabadabada said:
    PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

Yeah, yeah, but what about the rape?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    sabadabada said:
    PelvicDust said:
    sabadabada said:
    RC. The one true faith.

great stuff guys

• DCarfagna said:

Agreed. I work at a church in West Texas and this is the f-ing disease here. I hate that liberals are the proverbial devil and conservatives are the only spawn of Jesus. Yet most "Christian Patriots" here refuse to work in the trenches of the homeless or give a hand to a neighbor/government assisted person or even cross paths with the "tax collectors" of our day. It is mindblowing that our pastor this weekend called us out on all of this stuff and reminded us that Jesus was harshly ridiculed by the Jews of the day for eating and drinking with the sinners and furthermore stated that even foxes have holes, but the Son of Man has no place to lay His head... so in other words, the people I live around here would refuse to help homeless Jesus. It is a travesty what Christians are living for these days = bigger churches, indoor coffee shops in the church and slick services and have denied the less fortunate by voting against healthcare or educational reforms to just name a few things.

Jesus ask the rich young ruler to part with his "hard earned money" and the dude walked away. These are sad times....

But I know that there are real Christians out there... I live among a small few of them everyday and there is some hope.

• InnerSpace said:

But I know that there are real Christians out there... I live among a small few of them everyday and there is some hope.

Well, thank God for you.

But there is no way that you are going to convince me that I'm not a good christian because I don't support the recently passed healthcare legislation. Just not going to happen. Sorry.

• Options
    sabadabada said:
    InnerSpace said:

Well, thank God for you.

But there is no way that you are going to convince me that I'm not a good christian because I support torture and rape. Just not going to happen. Sorry.

• PelvicDust said:

I support torture and rape.

You can't Torquemada anything.

• Options
    sabadabada said: