When Tupac Met Iron Mike.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited September 2010 in Strut Central
I haven't seen this yet, but I thought I'd post it here for you folks.

Can anybody help me figure out how to DL this? The DL option doesn't work. Flying to NY tomorrow and I'd like to watch it on the plane if possible.

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    If it's any consolation, I saw it and you can wait to see it at another time, it's not that good.

• The_Non said:
    If it's any consolation, I saw it and you can wait to see it at another time, it's not that good.

Oh okay. Thanks Non! I was thinking it was some 'must-see'-ness.

• The_Non said:

Oh okay. Thanks Non! I was thinking it was some 'must-see'-ness.

• GODDAMN ...Those 2 kids are annoying, so i couldnt get past 10 seconds.
    take that bandana off...cornball.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I mean, you should see it cuz it (for me) dredged up emotions and had interesting moments and shit, but it's not a gotta see now kinda thing. Two Escobars though? MUST SEE.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    yeah, Two Escobars was great.

I really expected there to be more posts about the ESPN 30 for 30 series.

I just got the Jordan Rides the Bus one. Sorta excited.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    This was definitely one of the weaker installments in the 30 For 30 series, but it was interesting to revisit that time and those events. It did inspire a discussion of slam poetry over at waxidermy: http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=31625

• RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    GODDAMN ...Those 2 kids are annoying, so i couldnt get past 10 seconds.

Amazing that in 2010 a filmmaker would consider two spoken-word performers shrieking at the camera w/in the first two minutes of a sports documentary to be anything but a horrendous idea.

• RAW_HAMBURGER said:
    GODDAMN ...Those 2 kids are annoying, so i couldnt get past 10 seconds.

• okay I lied I just watched a few minutes of it.

"both of them highly intelligent, and both of them -- in their own ways -- highly articulate..."

lulz.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:

funnier than Bill Hicks