Are you into Conspiracy/Lost type stuff (Is Red Dawn upon us)???

DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
You might be interested in this...

http://gizmodo.com/5621350/russian-numbers-station-changes-broadcast

I find it interesting because on the same day Canadian fighters were sent to intercept a Russian bomber approaching Canadian airspace. Not so crazy I guess, because it happens a few times a years.

To get more info check out

http://www.uvb-76.net/

Comments

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    If this interests you, you should check out the the Conet Project.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    Philadelphia Project, Project Blue Book and Art Bell, Im Down.....

• dwyhajlo said:
    If this interests you, you should check out the the Conet Project.

this shit is awesome. the numbers stations recordings are actually really interesting.

• I spent a night listening to the Conet Project a while ago and made myself incredibly paranoid for no good reason. Interesting that UVB-76 seems to be getting active right now.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Who would you rather fight the Russkies with? Lea Thompson or Jennifer Grey?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

James Belushi?

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    SoulskiOnIce said:
    Lea Thompson FTW

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

I'd take a crumpled picture of Phoebe Cates over both any day.

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Damn, Just last week finished watching this episode of Spooks

'Cultural references
    The final episode of BBC drama Spooks' seventh series references this album. The Russian code broadcast on a Cold War number station is "2.5.0.0.2.5. Finland Red Egypt White. It is twice blest. It is twice blest. Rain from Heaven". This code activates a Russian sleeper agent in Faversham, Kent to collect a hidden portable nuclear weapon to be taken to Grosvenor Square in London and detonated at 1500hrs. Also, while trying to get to London Bridge through an unused tube tunnel, Lucas says the sentence "What is lost can never be found"; a line from the "Giving Ground" track.
    '

I'M GONNA DIE!!!!!!11111!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:

I'd take a crumpled picture of Phoebe Cates over both any day.

Hells ya...

In other news.

http://i.imgur.com/XfBRC.png

Phoebe can't handle an assault rifle though.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Phoebe can't handle an assault rifle though.

She can handle MY assault rifle!

• DOR said:

IT'S GOIN DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN

Not in Australia.

Oddly enough,

Awhile back I was dating this very cute Russian girl in my dept at work. Some people in the dept have been teasing her with the whole russian spy/model thing that's been going on the last few months in the states.

The odd part is she's going back to Russia early in Sept. for "vacation" with her twin sister. I'm starting to wonder if they were called back...

• DOR said:
    Oddly enough,

Awhile back I was dating this very cute Russian girl in my dept at work. Some people in the dept have been teasing her with the whole russian spy/model thing that's been going on the last few months in the states.

The odd part is she's going back to Russia early in Sept. for "vacation" with her twin sister. I'm starting to wonder if they were called back...

to sleeper cell twin pinko's, it's called being activated.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    ok, sorry if this is way off topic, but somewhat conspiracy related though.. comments?

upskiboo said:
    ok, sorry if this is way off topic, but somewhat conspiracy related though.. comments?

What sort of comments are you interested in? My thoughts are: evidence or corroboration? Pretty much every conspiracy dude ever swears up and down that they're not lying; saying that you will testify before Congress is just another of saying "I'm not lying, you gotta believe me."

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    dwyhajlo said:
    upskiboo said:

What sort of comments are you interested in? My thoughts are: evidence or corroboration? Pretty much every conspiracy dude ever swears up and down that they're not lying; saying that you will testify before Congress is just another of saying "I'm not lying, you gotta believe me."

imo this dude seems pretty serious, so the conspiracy part would lay somewhere with in nasa.. but not looking for any particular comments.. just whatever thoughts heads might have on a mindbending statement such as this one..

upskiboo said:
    dwyhajlo said:
    upskiboo said:

imo this dude seems pretty serious, so the conspiracy part would lay somewhere with in nasa.. but not looking for any particular comments.. just whatever thoughts heads might have on a mindbending statement such as this one..

All of these dudes are serious. Serious does not mean that they aren't either 1. lying, 2. crazy, or 3. quite honestly mistaken. Not saying he necessarily is, but until you see evidence it's just a "he said, they said." You know?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dwyhajlo said:
    upskiboo said:
    dwyhajlo said:
    upskiboo said:

All of these dudes are serious. Serious does not mean that they aren't either 1. lying, 2. crazy, or 3. quite honestly mistaken. Not saying he necessarily is, but until you see evidence it's just a "he said, they said." You know?

FWIW the Disclosure Project is made up of retired members of the military, intelligence community, police, astronauts, etc.
    It lends a bit more credence to their claims than "I swear, me n' Bertha saw a flyin' saucer", IMO.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    DOR said:

Is this screen cap from 4chan?

day said:
    DOR said:

Is this screen cap from 4chan?

I believe so

day said:
    dwyhajlo said:
    upskiboo said:
    dwyhajlo said:
    upskiboo said:

FWIW the Disclosure Project is made up of retired members of the military, intelligence community, police, astronauts, etc.
    It lends a bit more credence to their claims than "I swear, me n' Bertha saw a flyin' saucer", IMO.

All I'm saying is that in the absence of evidence, all you have is the word of these people. Granted they seem to be more credible than your average "contactee", but that doesn't mean that they aren't one of the three above.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    dwyhajlo said:
    you should check out the the Conet Project.

http://www.archive.org/details/ird059

• DOR said:
    You might be interested in this...

http://gizmodo.com/5621350/russian-numbers-station-changes-broadcast

I find it interesting because on the same day Canadian fighters were sent to intercept a Russian bomber approaching Canadian airspace. Not so crazy I guess, because it happens a few times a years.

To get more info check out

http://www.uvb-76.net/

"UVB-76, UVB-76 - 93 882 naimina 74 14 35 74 - 9 3 8 8 2 nikolai, anna, ivan, michail, ivan, nikolai, anna, 7, 4, 1, 4, 3, 5, 7, 4"

[del]a mixture of acrostic and palindromic nonsense.[/del] be sure to drink your ovaltine

• This is quiet odd as well :-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-11093184

Turns out the flat he was renting belongs to a Russian company called "The New Motherland" !

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    off topic - if you are into this conspiracy shit - I caught this the other day and enjoyed watching it - Michael Ruppert has an interesting story.

Basically he talks about the oil peak - and its effect on geopolitics - the oil peak is like a bell curve of the planets oil reserves/resources - we have passed the peak and are on the way down which will inevitably affect society.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    upskiboo said:

They do that moon base prank on everyone.