Spirit of Truth Preacher on Tosh.0 web redemption

billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
Did any of you catch the Spirit of Truth Preacher on Tosh.0's web redemption? It had a few funny moments.

Daniel Tosh: "Why did they take you off public access?"

Spirit of Truth: "I mooned the camera one day... All you see is ass crack and nut sack."
td style='padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;' colspan='2'Web Redemption - The Angry Black Preacher
Tosh.0
www.comedycentral.com
Tosh.0 VideosDaniel ToshWeb Redemption

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    D.E.L.E.T.E

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Tosh.0 = definition of corn.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Tosh.0 = definition of corn.

He's corny but I still get a laugh out of his show.

Web Soup = Crap w/ Corn

gotta respect the architect though!

the OG of this:

Talk Soup, and the new show The Soup are great. Web Soup on the other hand is total crap though. Not funny at all. The host can't deliver jokes to save his life.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I admit I use to laugh plenty when John Henson was doin' talk soup.

• DOR said:

quite a while back when he started on talk soup, i imdb'd john henson simply to find out where he came from. the only piece of valid information they could provide was that he is NOT related to jim henson.

vintageinfants said:
    DOR said:

quite a while back when he started on talk soup, i imdb'd john henson simply to find out where he came from. the only piece of valid information they could provide was that he is NOT related to jim henson.

he was prolly the funniest host of the show.*

walked by him on sunset last time I was in LA.

*best looking honors go, of course, to ol girl: