Justin Bieber at -800

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
35-minute Ambient Symphony-r.

Shit sounds like the Gladiator soundtrack. :face_melt:

Comments

• it sounds like there's waves breaking all over it. this is some epic schitt.

• cookbookcookbook 783 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:
    :face_melt:

DocMcCoy said:

DocMcCoy said:

DocMcCoy said:

DocMcCoy said:

• My goodness. It reminds me a bit of Sigur Ros. The crashing waves are all over the place.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    whoa.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    Try it for yourself. I imagine it works best with things that aren't too busy or don't have any drums to speak of, although I bet something like Niagara would sound interesting.

Right now I'm listening to Folksong, that flute/bass guitar duet off the first Back Door album. It's pulling all the individual harmonics out of each chord, so you hear some amazing stuff. The surface noise and turntable rumble just adds another texture to it. Literally hours of fun to be had here, especially if you're a fan of Eno's Apollo or Music For Airports.

• dwyhajlodwyhajlo 420 Posts
    This is kind of neat.

Eno???s Apollo

Yeah, that was the first thing that popped into my head. That or Popol Vuh or Andrew Chalk or something.

• selperfugeselperfuge 1,165 Posts
    seen i knew Fennesz was just a hack

• DocMcCoy said:
    35-minute Ambient Symphony-r.

Shit sounds like the Gladiator soundtrack. :face_melt:

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    SUBLIMINAL PINA

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    :face_melt: indeed

I've got the distinct feeling that I've just entered a David Lynch film, getting extreme Badalamenti.vibes from this.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    There's more. Miley Cyrus - When I Look at You (this one might even be better than the Beaver og)

Miley Cyrus - When I Look at You (Post Pussy Pop Remix)(8x slower) by MadDefHerb