Classic Soulstrut?

Special_EdSpecial_Ed 315 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Who has the link to Soulman's post where his kid(s) find & smash those raers? Man, that post was classic... Post the link to that, as well as some other SoulStrut timeless posts...

Comments

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    I don't know why, but it's comforting to know a family man can still be into raers and rakerdz. I thought I'd have to give this game up once I'm hitched. You just became my hero.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I don't know why, but it's comforting to know a family man can still be into raers and rakerdz. I thought I'd have to give this game up once I'm hitched. You just became my hero.

Thanks... I'm not into it like I used to be, though, believe me. As I've said before, if some millionaire record producer wants to cut a big enough check he can come take all these damn records tomorrow.

• Not trying to Thread Jack but... I been wanting to share these flicks with some fellows that may appreciate for a min. My man holds it down...

Nah. I ain't really taking requests bitch.

Scratch Attack

RAERS!!!!!

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    the look on that kids face is priceless! hahha

dope pics

LOL. The Fisher Price wheels make that picture .

Very nice.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    nice pics!

anyone got that one soulman interview that was posted probly like 1 year or so ago with a bunch of pics of his rackords?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

• Man, that onesie is too hype. If i remember right, thats a homemade thing huh? A series is in order for sure.

Man, that onesie is too hype. If i remember right, thats a homemade thing huh? A series is in order for sure.

No ,it's sold in a few stores around S.F. My friend got it for us and I've seen the same design on different colors - including a baby hoodie.

Alas, our dear Ella had a massive poo and basically wrecked the onesie. Luckily, I already had the pix that I needed with her in it, including this little air guitar one:

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i don't think a baby should be listening to illmatic

Couldn't resist.

WINNER.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    five hundred stars for this thread!!!

i had to add dome quotes too.

"Aight, let's get this shit started."

"Hold up, bitch I gots to catch this beat real quick."

"Now, what side of this 45 had that sick ass break?"

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Not trying to Thread Jack but... I been wanting to share these flicks with some fellows that may appreciate for a min. My man holds it down...

Nah. I ain't really taking requests bitch.

Scratch Attack

RAERS!!!!!

Yo O,

What's the little guy blending? "Boogie Woogie" (Sussex) with "Brave & Strong" (Epic)?

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Damn, I don't have pictures of this but it just happened last night and was cute as hell. I have a beautifully framed jazz poster hanging in my den over my couch. I was playing with my 18 month old daughter, going through our usual routine of animal imitations (what does a dog say, what does an elephant say, what does a duck say, etc) and then she put her finger to her lips and put her other arm behind her head. My wife looked at her and realized she was aping the poster right above us. Now, when we're going through the list of animals, I ask her what does John Coltrane do and she busts this move.

Ahah. That's classic.