1615 Rhode Island Avenue Northwest
Washington, DC 20036
3pm - 9pm

come see a strutter

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    this weekend.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    but that's the donovan house rooftop. i don't understand?

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    The-gaffler said:
    but that's the donovan house rooftop. i don't understand?
    all the more reason harry needed to send me that email with the details. ooooooof!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    DC is rained out. bummertron.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Damn T*m, I just got this. I was right in that area last night from 8:30 to 11pm with noting to do. I keep missing you when ever you're down here.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Couldn't make it out to this, unfortunately. I'm curious how DJs are liking The Get Down as a new spot in the city. I still haven't been there.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    the get down was fun. great soundsystem. its new, so obviously they're ironing out some kinks, but for the most part... good spot. baltimores a tough place to open a club like that.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Possum Tom said:
    the get down was fun. great soundsystem. its new, so obviously they're ironing out some kinks, but for the most part... good spot. baltimores a tough place to open a club like that.

If its the spot I'm thinking of, I used to spin there when it was called Fletchers. It was a regular bar downstairs and a club upstairs.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Breez said:
    Possum Tom said:

If its the spot I'm thinking of, I used to spin there when it was called Fletchers. It was a regular bar downstairs and a club upstairs.
    Yeah. I went there when it was fletchers. the place looks totally different now. they ripped up part of the upstairs floor to make a catwalk overlooking the downstairs. they build a giant lightwall which is pretty impressive.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    I went to Fletcher's a bunch around 2001-2004, but hadn't been there since. I was definately interested to hear about the Get Down's plans for a total overhaul with a tight sound system. I peeped their website, but I'm confused about the cover charge/table reservation thing. What's the deal? Is there a cover, or can you just roll up?

• erewhon said:
    I went to Fletcher's a bunch around 2001-2004, but hadn't been there since. I was definately interested to hear about the Get Down's plans for a total overhaul with a tight sound system. I peeped their website, but I'm confused about the cover charge/table reservation thing. What's the deal? Is there a cover, or can you just roll up?

There's a cover after a certain time unless you get a free pass via email, least that's how it was a few weeks back, but they change things so often it's hard to say.

Did you get a good crowd then Tom?