Caroline Crawford depreciation / Bohannon appreciation

finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
I`m big big Bohannon fan and I love all his productions. He`s certainly my favourite disco producer and for me its totally mindblowing how he managed to become so successful with his unpolished rough and funky disco sound.

Unfortunatly I cant stand the vocals of Caroline Crawford, who was his main female vocalist on most of his albums.
Her ultra high yelling voice put my teeth on edge and really bug the crap out of me everytime i hear it.

Does anyone feel the same about her singing?

I wish there would be instrumental versions of his albums. This would save methe work of editing out her vocals on the stuff i like most.

Comments

• You must be bugging out because Caroline kills it! Have you heard "Me and The Gang"? Or check out her solo lp for "Coming On Strong"...she is so amazing! MY MY MY NAME IS CAROLINE!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This sums it up for me:

crazypoprock said:
    You must be bugging out because Caroline kills it! Have you heard "Me and The Gang"? Or check out her solo lp for "Coming On Strong"...she is so amazing! MY MY MY NAME IS CAROLINE!