Dreams And Nightmares Tour

killsxxkillsxx 1 Post
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
After being a part of some summer fair and also some festival appearances, the rapper and actor named Drake is going to be all set in this fall on a headlining jaunt that has been dubbed as the "Dreams and Nightmares Tour."
The outing is going to get underway on the 21st of September in Miami, and is at present slated to hit more ten cities by the start of November. A fellow rapper named Clipse is going to be holding down the opening slot.
Drake said in an interview to the channel MTV that he had always thought Wayne was that guy. Not only that but he also said that he knew that Wayne was the next guy, and after naming these two he had declared his unconditional loyalty, no matter what.
Drake is knowledgeable of several things when it comes to having a loyal fan base. His fan following propelled his music album to the number one spot on the album chart this June. The album had been titled ???Thank Me Later???.
But when it had come to the SoundScan charts of the current year, that is 2010 it had all been about Marshall Mathers. Whats more Eminem's music album titled ???Recovery??? had been number one for five consecutive weeks and currently it seems as if it is going to be an unbeatable monster.
He has already made album sales of almost 2 million copies. Drake is expecting that his good friend named Lil Wayne is going to achieve the same level of success when he will be released from prison and is going to resume his career.Get your cheap drake tickets before they sold out.

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Please no one delete this thread. I've just read this three times and it gets more awesome each read as hidden gems make themselves known.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Also, in the interest of keeping this thread about promotion, I've got a feeling this just might be the most fantastically realised idea of all time: