Are You Ready For Some Football ?!?!?

edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!![/b]

Comments

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    The answer is "yes" and i raise you a

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Is it just me or does Ricky Williams' attitude seem oddly refreshing?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Thank God dukes, baseball sucks ass.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!![/b]

Its all about the Seahawks. Maybe this year that 21 year playoff winless streak.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    The answer is "yes" and i raise you a

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    I am so ready although this time of year makes me think of the fall and of winter which includes hauling children back and forth to school and paying too much dough for heating oil. I am looking forward to watching the Birds play through the surround sound system.

What happened to Pinkston?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• I am so ready although this time of year makes me think of the fall and of winter which includes hauling children back and forth to school and paying too much dough for heating oil. I am looking forward to watching the Birds play through the surround sound system.

Ruptured Achilles.

I am so ready although this time of year makes me think of the fall and of winter which includes hauling children back and forth to school and paying too much dough for heating oil. I am looking forward to watching the Birds play through the surround sound system.

Ruptured Achilles.
    Fuck. How many more players are injured? Did McNabb get the cover of Madden '06? If so, I'm sure y'all know about the infamous Madden curse. Are the Eagles gonna play the Falcons in Atlanta this year? I would love to see my squad bust the Falcons ass again this year, but in Atlanta this time.

• Don't fuck with the O!!!!

• McNabb is indeed on the Madden box this year. Honestly, I see the Eagles winning the division but I just don't think they're the top team in the NFC. The Vikings have retooled and are at the very least intriguing. The NFC is weak in general, so anything can happen.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I'm ready for some voetbal allright:

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    The Vikings have retooled and are at the very least intriguing.

And that's all they'll be because they're the Vikings.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

this man will ruin the Raiders franchise

FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1123606517edpowers">

greatest dynasty[/b]
    60's packers
    70's steelers
    80's 49ers
    90's cowboys
    00 Patriots
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

• Options

J-E-T-S bitches....picture posted in honor of Ray Mickens, released yesterday to make salary cap room for TY MOTHERFUCKING LAW.

• The Vikings have retooled and are at the very least intriguing.

And that's all they'll be because they're the Vikings.

Yeah, but still, their defense looks way better. Should be interesting to see if their customary "strong start, midseason meltdown" comes to pass this year as well.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

DA BEARSSSSSSSSSSSS

wheres my chi town homies at?

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Fuckin' A right!

Oh, and while we're on the subject...

Dear Pittsburgh Steelers:

Please pay Hines Ward. He's only pretty much the best all-around receiver in the game and a true personification of what Steelers football is all about. I know you guys are tough in negotiations, but for the love of Jebus, sign the man!

this man will ruin the Raiders franchise

it's sad to see such a great program like Alabama being coached by a dumb ass like Mike Shula

Please pay Hines Ward. He's only pretty much the best all-around receiver in the game and a true personification of what Steelers football is all about. I know you guys are tough in negotiations, but for the love of Jebus, sign the man!

I KNOW RIGHT

we can live w/o Plaxico. but we need dirty ass Hines Ward!

• it's sad to see such a great program like Alabama being coached by a dumb ass like Mike Shula

agreed.

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    I'm ready for some voetbal allright:

but

whattabout PSV ?!?!

• The answer is "yes" and i raise you a

• I also raise everyone a

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts

The dynasty continues...

I'm also all about college football and my Wolverines are looking excellent this year - #4 in the coaches poll.

I also raise everyone a

pffft...

RECOGNIZE!

• bropsbrops 182 Posts

You guys got it wrong. Football is to be played with your feets... like this:
    http://www.snabbstart.com/film/the-ultimate-football-video.aspx