What is the Soul Strut of home improvement forums?

white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
edited August 2010 in Strut Central
Anyone?

Did the wood-working real headz ever come to fruition?

Comments

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    damn man...i have been building a studio at my new house and i have friggin sawdust everywhere, i wish i coulda paid someone to make a custom desk and vocal booth for me, spent 4 hrs just sanding lastnight

um down for some woodworking talk huzzah!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    askthesuno.com

For real, like Home Depot, if you got questions, Thes has answers!

• when it comes to carpentry, the realest of real headz don't even own computers.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    mannybolone said:
    askthesuno.com

For real, like Home Depot, if you got questions, Thes has answers!

Ha -- I actually tried the link. Any of the Thes-involved projects I have been witness to here at the Strut have been humbling to say the least. I guess I am on the look out for a forum of like-minded individuals getting dirty with their house: Built-in cabinetry, custom bathrooms, lighting, etc. I recently purchased a 85-year-old bungalow and it needs a long list of improvements.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    wouldn't the Soul Strut of Home Improvement forums be filled with posts about records, movies,
    dating, and people complaining about how nobody posts about Home Improvement?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    aight! anyone have any ideas as far as clearcoat Lacquer for 3/4 inch Oak Plywood? currently my custom desk is in total 21 feet long in a "C" shape, i prefer to lacquer it to retain the "Oak" look, although i can kill a sander, jigsaw, table saw, mitre saw, ive never used lacquer before, any tips or ideas?

i had plans of stopping into homedepot after work today, but if i can save myself a trip that'd be cool..