Now,,,I'm Posting Drunk

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
WHO WANTS SUMM?

Comments

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    your ass is grass

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I spent the whole night sorting my records into alphabetical order. I'm not sure if I even like them all. Maybe I will sell some off, I don't know. But I'm giddy that I watched tv, not Fox news though, and now I'm set to regurgitate some extreme bullshit from the depths of hell like it derived from the scent of a rose. I never leave my house but somehow I know it all. Don't you just wish you were just like me? I will immediately hate on anything that you happen to post that you like, just because it makes me feel more justified in my boring lonely sameness. Once I deejayed a party and at least someone got laid that night. Did I mention that I will remember anything you say for 5 plus years just so I can call you on it now that my puny dick has shriveled into a single albeit delicious pencil shaving? Maybe if a I buy a raer record tomorrow for less than fair market price, St. Peter will reserve a special place in the hot tub of perpetual ejaculation for me. I'm saying, submit to my dysfunctional way of thinking or me with my DORK t-shirt will diss you on the internet, even as 3 girls at a time ravage you with their heaving beauty. You might be actually getting off, but you will be forever stung by my binary coded barb. I think I am, I think I am...maybe tomorrow I will go to law school and uber nerd the fuck out on anyone in sight. Seriuosuly, around you fuck no longer exists. Maybe yes, I'm drunk...but I live more in a second than you do within 144,000 cliche'd down-loadable mixes. Gone...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    You're about 5 years late on this!