Three 6 Mafia - Stay Fly video

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Stolen from another board. This shit might be old or whatever but fuck you:http://www.three6mafiachoices.com/Video/Three6Mafia_StayFlyVidFull_450.asxshits awesome

Comments

• shits awesome

• i'm diggin it

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• CLabCLab 76 Posts
    fuck yes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

btw you can buy juicy j's shirt here.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    My favorite song right now!

• Thank you

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "purple pa purple pa purple"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    btw you can buy juicy j's shirt here.

Very intense...very green!

• Its safe to say that a lot of rap videos feature some fine honeys. So what's up with the white girl that's hangin around Juicy J front and center through most of the 2nd half of the video? makes for a good laugh. Other than that, dope.

Its safe to say that a lot of rap videos feature some fine honeys. So what's up with the white girl that's hangin around Juicy J front and center through most of the 2nd half of the video? makes for a good laugh. Other than that, dope.

See, the inclusion of token white girls in a video like this always annoys me. Why are they there? To draw in a white audience that is not otherwise interested in the subject matter? Can anybody imagine a white person seeing a preview and saying "I have no inherent interest in watching a video about five black rappers with satanic rap mafia fantasies, but I see this video has a slightly busted white girl in it--lemme check that out!"

• Its safe to say that a lot of rap videos feature some fine honeys. So what's up with the white girl that's hangin around Juicy J front and center through most of the 2nd half of the video? makes for a good laugh. Other than that, dope.

See, the inclusion of token white girls in a video like this always annoys me. Why are they there? To draw in a white audience that is not otherwise interested in the subject matter? Can anybody imagine a white person seeing a preview and saying "I have no inherent interest in watching a video about five black rappers with satanic rap mafia fantasies, but I see this video has a slightly busted white girl in it--lemme check that out!"

hahaha

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    "I have no inherent interest in watching a video about five black rappers with satanic rap mafia fantasies, but I see this video has a slightly busted white girl in it--lemme check that out!"

maybe the white girl is there to HYPNOTIZE MINDS?! Whatever though...Fuck yes...and the intro with him putting in his grill is motherfuckingpriceless...I dug this song b4, but that little action let me know JJ could really give a fuck...(not to mention his shirt) "Hey, I got an idea...just roll the camera and keep it focused on me while I put my grill back on..." HA!

hahaha

if its the girl i think yall talking about she might be cuban.

hahaha

if its the girl i think yall talking about she might be cuban.

she's the one that appears around Juicy J and during 8Ball's rhyme. Cuban, white...race wasn't the initial point. More that she's not attractive.

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    My favorite song right now along with 'Doors Open' (40 Water Sick Wid It Umbrella )

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    My favorite song right now along with 'Doors Open' (40 Water Sick Wid It Umbrella )
    WE DANCE ON TOP OF CARS MAYNE

• My favorite song right now along with 'Doors Open' (40 Water Sick Wid It Umbrella )

OUT HERE ACTIN A DONKEY

OUT HERE ACTIN A DONKEY

MP3 PLZ?

• That shit is funny! It makes Memphis seem kinda cool...I guess.
    Memphis G's roll with the white girls too yall.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

OUT HERE ACTIN A DONKEY

MP3 PLZ?
    http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2UP6HND24M2I93VFMHDNR9212N

• My favorite song right now along with 'Doors Open' (40 Water Sick Wid It Umbrella )

OUT HERE ACTIN A DONKEY

MP3 PLZ?

THEY SOME HATERS WITH A GENERATOR

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

OUT HERE ACTIN A DONKEY

MP3 PLZ?

THEY SOME HATT[/b]ERS WITH A GENERATOR
    SCIBBIDY SCAMMING (spelling?)ON E-40 THE HOOD NARRATOR

i also enjoy

SO CAKED UP YOU THINK IM MARRIED TO BETTY CROCKET

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    Yup. And during the chorus one can get extremely restless.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    nice!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    ::feelin it::

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    this is one of the hottest beats out right now.

can't quite fuck with the chorus, its a little lackluster, but overall, im feelin it.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    shweeeeeet

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    shit is wicked. that ghost shirt he's rockin is unfuckwitable.