Subtle Butt

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
i'm looking at certain people you gaseous elements burning down your ministry, keep you from releasing hypnotical gasses and so on and so forth.

i present to you... SUBTLE BUTT

for the car, the plane, the carnivore or the bean pie jawn:

Problems with smelly gas? This pack of 5 saving graces (also affectionately known as fart pads or fart filters) effectively filters the odor caused by flatulence; simply stick one in the right place and you're ready for a chili cook-off.

Each 3.25" square filter is made of soft fabric with an antimicrobial treatment on the side touching the skin. The fabric is impregnated with activated carbon, which faces the underwear or the pants and has a vast surface area for bad odors to adhere to and get neutralized. Two adhesive strips are strategically placed so you know which side is which. And at around 1/32" thick, you will never know it's there. Now with improved adhesive!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    That thing is no match for me.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    THEIR COMMERCIAL SHOULD BE PRODUCED BY LORNE MICHAELS STARRING AMY POEHLER

DEALTH

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    mylatency said:

DEALTH

you should wrap your records in this maybe they'd smell better.

just kidding!!

i joke, and actually this is a real product not an SNL skit treatment though you're right it sounds like one. This company also makes weird products that prevent boots from slouching and underarm stains from getting on clothing.

Herm, you are hilarious.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    AKallDay said:
    mylatency said:

DEALTH

you should wrap your records in this maybe they'd smell better.

:balla: :bizzo: :oh_snap: :sonned:

• at 3.25" square, i guess they are more convenient than the hotel pillow method that mike watt discusses in "our band could be you life."

• dubble

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Ordered. Will let you know the results.