4 "easy" 45s I should have, but don't (and you do)

luckluck 4,077 Posts
edited August 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
(Lord love a little dude, but these are some of my favorite songs ever. Really. I have no excuses, save cheapness, as to why I don't already have them)

(Don't laugh)
Lee Dorsey - Four Corners
Clarence Reid - Masterpiece
Cyril Neville - Tell Me What's On Your Mind
Alex Williams & the Mustangs - The Thrill Ain't Gone (Jewel or SoulTrack. Don't really care)

and also: ANYTHING good, bad, or ugly on SEVEN B (yes: even the gawd-awful country) that I don't already have.

Please and thanks.

-Dr. Luck

Comments

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Lee Dorsey - Four Corners
    Cyril Neville - Tell Me What's On Your Mind
    i know niether of these are easy to find. the josie 45 is the other side of "gossip" which actually shows up as a double sided 45 a lot, but the one w/ "tell me" on the other side is kinda raer. i've only seen the lee dorsey twice.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Anybody else? I promise I'll be your friend forever.

• BeaverBeaver 164 Posts
    I got a Cyril Neville for you, what you got trade wise?

• Masterpiece gone down in value. when I was trying to get me one it was steady going over a bill-it was like $60 last time I checked. I always thought they were playing a female version at dannys but they just had it pitched up all the way.
    You are too late on the 4 corners-I think I sold mine for $20 in a real desperate moment. Heads come up when B's busted.

• I always thought they were playing a female version at dannys but they just had it pitched up all the way.

spot on. you sold the dorsey 45? too bad, that is kindof hot no??

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    You are too late on the 4 corners-I think I sold mine for $20 in a real desperate moment. Heads come up when B's busted.

Oh, shit. I'd drop 25, easily, on that. Well, it's better than prostituting yourself or selling encyclopedias door-to-door.

Or, (shudder) working at American Apparel. Heh.