Texas Exes Follies

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
First, Vince Young gets filmed in a backroom scuffle at a Dallas strip club.

Then, Cedric Benson gets his ass handed to him at an Austin fratboy bar.

Then, Chris Simms gets nabbed driving his pregnant wife around Manhattan stoned out of his gourd.

What's next?

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    First, Vince Young gets filmed in a backroom scuffle at a Dallas strip club.

Then, Cedric Benson gets his ass handed to him at an Austin fratboy bar.

Then, Chris Simms gets nabbed driving his pregnant wife around Manhattan stoned out of his gourd.

What's next?

Tell us a story about what Ricky Williams dorm room looked like when he moved out....I hear it's legendary.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Don't know that story.

I know the one about Edwin Simmons found sleeping naked in a random Westlake backyard.

Or the one about Cosmo Palmeiri punching out a girl in a Whateburger drive-through line.

Or the one about Lovell Pickney and Mike Adams throwing 40 bottles at the UT shuttle bus.

Or the one about Tarrel Brown being cuddled up with a gat asleep in the back of a car that the cops had pulled over.

Or the one about Ramonce Taylor calling the cops because someone was messing with his car that the cops then found to have pounds of weed in its trunk.

Oh yes, we've got stories...

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Mack Brown is a hell of a recruiter

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    As is Rick Barnes, and Augie Garrido, and Eddie Reese...basically across the board in all sports. Yep, the university isn't playing when it comes to top notch sports programs. But I would like to think that getting gaffled up by mounted police on 6th Street is every bit the draw to Austin as is a potential professional sports career.