hello everyone

qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
edited July 2010 in Strut Central
i am qwerty, i am here now, hello to you all, i have lurked for while, this new look is very bright.

i do not like drake so dont bother asking and i like War.

you guys are old. its funny when you flame but i am respectful.

im happy to be here, i like collecting records, i was given my oncles collection many years ago, it was my start, he had good old soul and funk, the basics you know? not the raer haha. i guess im not much different from you americans but i love american music, i love the mixes section and thank you for all the heads ups over the last year, it has helped me with my education.

i am not a fan of myspace music but i like theolder honest music you know? on vinyl of course, it is hard to find here but i will always never stop diggin. i like to hold the cover and watch the lyric paper (insert?) cool and where are the graemlins? haha

Comments

• i like to hold the cover and watch the lyric paper

real talk

• hertzhoghertzhog 865 Posts
    qwerty said:

you guys are old.

That's a weird thing to say.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    :feelin_it:

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    dont worry

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    walter_chron said:
    i like to hold the cover and watch the lyric paper

[del]real talk[/del] for real

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    oh. i meant to mean i am young, you guys are older than i am, i am 18, i have been lurking for a time here overa year and i know you are old and i am young but this is not bad i think we can have many positive from this.

i am 18 but i am not a party guy like my old friends i am a quiet style. that is how i carry myself, i am silent and listening. i do not care for myspace music and try to be a tough thug or something its stupid, i am not that, my old friends try for this route and i think it is a stupid one, i know they are not hardcore even with the clothes. i am happy to listen to my records and be chill you know?
    that is why i like soulstrut, there is a lot of music and new sounds here, i listen. i am a young quiet guy and you are older than me but it is not a weird thing dont worry.

• your oncle sounds like a chill dude. you should get him to post here, too.

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Batmon's new alias.

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    my oncle was chill serious but he in prison now, thats why i got his records. he was a good guy and he was caught but i have the records to remember him from i cant visit him and he has no internet. he is getting out in two years so i will show him here when he is out. it is not serious, he is not a bad guy, he just hate cops.

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    i am not batmon alias. batmon is in new york i am not.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    qwerty said:
    my oncle was chill serious but he in prison now, thats why i got his records..
    criminal record? sorry

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Is your oncle Bullet-tooth?

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    haha i know you mean bullet tooth from the dirty house and makeing out with china man thread. that was funny stuff, i had to read it many times to understand and the lady is a filthy but it is no fun with trashy outside, i have also problem with my next door guy but no bullet tooth haha. its good though, i am quiet guy, if there is filthy trashy lady next door i dont mind.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    qwerty said:
    oh. i meant to mean i am young, you guys are older than i am, i am 18, i have been lurking for a time here overa year and i know you are old and i am young but this is not bad i think we can have many positive from this.

I like you do you like me?

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    i dont mean filthy sexual, i mean with waste, oeps!

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    qwerty said:
    i am qwerty, i am here now, hello to you all, i have lurked for while, this new look is very bright.

Look at the bottom of the screen and change CURRENT THEME to 'desert'.

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    minneap said:
    qwerty said:

I like you do you like me?

dont be wierd. i am not a joker

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    qwerty said:

Look at the bottom of the screen and change CURRENT THEME to 'Safari'.

i have no safari only dessert but it is brown.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,785 Posts
    qwerty said:
    Duderonomy said:
    qwerty said:

Look at the bottom of the screen and change CURRENT THEME to 'Safari'.

i have no safari only dessert but it is brown.

Ooops, yes, that's the one I meant. I guess it's still quite bright.

So where are you from?

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    i am from Nederland but i live with my sister in london

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    where are the graemlins? haha i want to have that gay guy and the clown

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Deja Vu all over again

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    what do you mean Rockadelic?

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    Qwerty do you like drum breaks or by chance know a fellow euro-man that goes by Snaper?

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    Qwerty, That's interesting that your name is the first 6 letter keys on the keyboard.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Welcome qwerty!

I will be rooting for the Dutch tmw in the World Cup.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    qwerty said:

she hot?

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    batmon said:
    qwerty said:

she hot?

There you go, man! :bizzo:

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• qwertyqwerty 32 Posts
    Breez said:
    Qwerty, That's interesting that your name is the first 6 letter keys on the keyboard.

Breez, did you know that breez is like breeze but spelled wrong? that is suspact you suspect.

i suspect you are suspicois of me, very superstitois writings on the wall.

i do like drum breaks but i like to listen to the whole of side a and b, i am not a sampler. i have found samples but it is not my music quest.

i have found raer dutch breaks but i dont like the whole of the albums most of the time so i do not hunt for the drum breaks.

have you heard q65? that is good dutch drum breaks on there.