400 modern soul, disco, hip hop etc up for trade

EarlofFunkEarlofFunk 3 Posts
edited June 2010 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey,

I have recently cleaned out a little bit in my collection, and have 400 lps (mostly modern soul, disco, hip hop, soul and funk) up for trade/sale. Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway. I'm sorry but I want to trade the whole lot, and I'm not shipping records this time.

I do not have a list of the LPs

In the future I will have some norwegian and swedish funk/fusion records up for trade and shipping internationally if somebody is interested.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    fuck yeah! 400 records you do not have a list of, to trade for something you have not stipulated, plus i have to come to Oslo to pick em up?

Now thats a bargain!

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    EarlofFunk said:

Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway ..... I do not have a list of the LPs

:lush: :lush: :lush: :lush: :lush: :lush:

• InnerSpaceInnerSpace 443 Posts
    Yeah man, good luck getting any response to this without a list or any idea of what you have. Get a list and someone MIGHT bite.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts
    EarlofFunk said:
    Hey,

I have recently cleaned out a little bit in my collection, and have 400 lps (mostly modern soul, disco, hip hop, soul and funk) up for trade/sale. Pick up must be in Oslo, Norway. I'm sorry but I want to trade the whole lot, and I'm not shipping records this time.

I do not have a list of the LPs

In the future I will have some norwegian and swedish funk/fusion records up for trade and shipping internationally if somebody is interested.

400 common's