Wu-Tang vs. The Golden Phoenix.

Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
Late pass? Apparently this trailer came out last year but this is the first I've seen of it. Directed by The RZA, produced by The RZA and Eli Roth with music by John Frusciante and The RZA. I can dig it. (No pun intended.)

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    A more recent trailer:

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Love the idea, that trailer really isn't selling me on the execution though unfortunately.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    looks awesome - hes really gone the 70's kung fu route - photography and choreography look exactly like something shot in the late 70's - should be fun. Too bad he's cast himself in one of the parts, doesn't fit with the whole feel to have the rza in it. I'll definitely be checking this one out when I get the chance.

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Herm said:
    Late pass? Apparently this trailer came out last year but this is the first I've seen of it. Directed by The RZA, produced by The RZA and Eli Roth with music by John Frusciante and The RZA. I can dig it. (No pun intended.)

I'll definitely check this out if it gets finalized, but I fear this'll go the route of the Bobby Digital movie. Still waiting for that one.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Ha, retro-soul gives way to retro-fu.

They should get Daptone to cook up the soundtrack, ala "Revenge of Mr. Mopoji."

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    If that's Frusciante playing guitar on the music in the second trailer, dude is biting Robert Fripp's stee pretty damn hard.

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    knowledge & understanding, peace god