Under Pressure Montreal

HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Yo,Will any Strutters be attending "Under Pressure"? its kinda like scribble jam. I heard Diplo will be playing & so will Kool Herc. If aanyone plans on coming through, don't be shy to holler at me. I might be able to hook up folks with accomodations.Peaceh

Comments

• ill be going there on friday until sunday. im taking the bus from ottawa and i definetly have no place to stay but we'll see how everything goes once i scope out some decent rooftops ill be good. this is my first year attending so im pretty excited.

name some good record stores for me dude. i've only been to a few shops in montreal and i cant even remember where they are.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    haz-

I am out tomorrow morning fool!!!! So I'ma miss this isht. And Montreal. Y'all showed me much love (no ayo). To all strutters: Haz is the bestest host. PS Hey did you get my PM re: Nas remix facemelter?!?!

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    What r the dates?

• Augest 10th - 14th

http://www.underpressure.ca/

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    haz-

I am out tomorrow morning fool!!!! So I'ma miss this isht. And Montreal. Y'all showed me much love (no ayo). To all strutters: Haz is the bestest host. PS Hey did you get my PM re: Nas remix facemelter?!?!

Yo, Rootless!

Thanks for the props! I'm glad that we've met real world & that you had a good time in the 514. Me & Danno were just saying how we've got to come down Cali way this winter & hang with you in the 415. Anna, you did a good job with your baby bro - Dude is dude.

The Nas remix is still up on the page - under daily arrivals!

Nate - PM me if you're thinking of coming through - We'll get Danno & his crutches (a weird story)& we'll go for some dope sushi

Peace

h

• Options
    Danno is on crutches???

K.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Danno is on crutches???

K.

Yeah - I'll let him tell the story. He's okay, tho. Just keep him away from the tylenol 3.

Peace

h