My Beat Tape-The Psych Suite (please check and tell me what you think related)

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
I put together a collection of unreleased, unused and unfinished beats and just samples i loaded onto the MPC and never used and made somewhat of a loop tape...

my good friend PZ (who actually released some of the Controller 7 singles) put it together for me and released it. it is free and streaming on the following site. if ya'll could check it that would be cool. it's nothing super special but it's fun. you guys will recognize some of it...

http://dezandnobs.bandcamp.com/

a big thank you to all the Strutters that made it possible as well. you know who you are even if you say "what did i do?" you probably sold me some stuff haha (the thank yous are on the page anyway if you get confused)

thanks for listening

-chris

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    sounds good bro....hear some frantic and albert up in there

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    tripledouble said:

;) you definitely do. i am sure more than 3/4 is identifiable by this board but fuck it. on another note, that Albert LP is one of my favorites ever...

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    just gave the A side a listen. sounds great, and the mix is really fluid. keep doing your thing money!

gloom said:
    just gave the A side a listen. sounds great, and the mix is really fluid. keep doing your thing money!

it's funny you say that cuz i kind of just threw it all together but i guess it works haha

thanks for peeping it

• StoneHandsStoneHands 341 Posts
    listenin to the first suite so far - sounds dope! question tho - you can post stuff to listen to here? not to derail the thread, cause this sounds banging.

StoneHands said:
    listenin to the first suite so far - sounds dope! question tho - you can post stuff to listen to here? not to derail the thread, cause this sounds banging.

i asked RAJ if it was ok so i wouldn't assume!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    great job, man!

really feeling that bit with the Dr Dre sample near the end...and the J Zone drop!

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    DIGGING IT.

I VOW TO TURN ON MY MPC SOMETIME IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS BECAUSE OF THIS.

USA USA USA!!!!!

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    behemoth said:
    tripledouble said:

;) you definitely do. i am sure more than 3/4 is identifiable by this board but fuck it. on another note, that Albert LP is one of my favorites ever...

you and me both. start to finish killer record

thanks everyone for downloading. been having a lot of traffic. i appreciate the ears