R.I.P. TOWNY (Vinyl Vulture Related)

djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
http://www.verygoodplus.co.uk/showthread.php?t=27767

Just read this thread, and seeing as I am still banned from Vinyl Vulture. I thought I would express my condolences on this board.

Had the pleasure of meeting and spinning tunes along the man at a Brillo held in Edinburgh. Impeccable taste and a wicked sense of music, nice guy to boot too... My thoughts go out to Towny's family, friends and the Vinyl Vulture/Very Good Plus Crew. I'm sure he'll be sorely missed.

Bevan

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Damn.

I used to post over here before the move and towny was always one of my favorite blokes. I never met him but he seemed like a true solid guy, and judging by the comments in that thread, even cooler in person.

R.I.P

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Towny posted here too, I believe he was around since the SS 1.0 days, part of the original British contingent.

R.I.P.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I read through the thread yesterday, and even though I didn't know him, he obviously touched a lot of people lives and will be greatly missed.

After, I decided to instead of spending the evening watching tv, call up a few old friends I hadn't talked to in while. But my thoughts go out to his family.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    thanks for letting us know, sheep
    i remember him from back on vinyl vulture.
    way too young to go, but he wont have any worries now.
    RIP Towny