you CANT make this shit up

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
ok, tonight I DJ'd a rock show..one of the bands was The Brain Surgeons, which is the former drummer of Blue Oyster Cult, Albert Bouchard's band. He played and wrote a shitload of their hits. Cool to just be hanging out with the dude. My buddy Robert plays drums in the opening act, Thre Joint Cheifs. We were hanging out before the show with Mr. Bouchard. Robert and Albert are talking drums and gear..really nerdy shit, then out of the blue, Mr. Bouchard asks Robert, "what kind of COWBELL do you use?" We start cracking up, it dawns on Mr. Bouchard what he just asked, and he starts laughing also!!! It was so great...we half expected Will Ferrell to come from around the corner..it was like a fucking TV show...then Robert and Albert go over the gear and start talking shop. It was fucking unbelievable...of all people to talk cowbells with..Albert Fucking Bouchard..classic.BTW the dude was super nice and cool as shit. A great night!!!!

Comments

• ok, tonight I DJ'd a rock show..one of the bands was The Brain Surgeons, which is the former drummer of Blue Oyster Cult, Albert Bouchard's band. He played and wrote a shitload of their hits. Cool to just be hanging out with the dude. My buddy Robert plays drums in the opening act, Thre Joint Cheifs. We were hanging out before the show with Mr. Bouchard. Robert and Albert are talking drums and gear..really nerdy shit, then out of the blue, Mr. Bouchard asks Robert, "what kind of COWBELL do you use?" We start cracking up, it dawns on Mr. Bouchard what he just asked, and he starts laughing also!!! It was so great...we half expected Will Ferrell to come from around the corner..it was like a fucking TV show...then Robert and Albert go over the gear and start talking shop. It was fucking unbelievable...of all people to talk cowbells with..Albert Fucking Bouchard..classic.

BTW the dude was super nice and cool as shit. A great night!!!!

The graemlin I want to use is not working so. .

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Haha.. classic.

If Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell..

- spidey

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Haha.. classic.

If Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell..

- spidey

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    W O W ! ! ![/b]

• If Bruce Dickinson wants more cowbell, we should probably give him more cowbell..

COCK O THE WALK BABY