wanted, no NEEDED: Prince Contraversy Poster

TheBeatGoesTheBeatGoes 711 Posts
edited April 2005 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
i love prince too much not to have this poster on the wall. my copy, and all copies i have found of the LP do not have the poster...i know if i look harder i'd come across it eventully, but i can't wait. every day i go without this poster in my life i sink deeper into a pit of despairi know there is someone out there who loves the album but isnt comfortable with the poster on the wall....and the poster is just sitting folded up in an LP sleeve....this poster will go on a wall. if you want proof that your poster will arrive at a happy home my roomate made a website dedicated to our apartment so you can have a look around before you make your decision: http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~bd333801/dude.htmso please soulstrut, lets work something out

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    2nd gen snes =

and my controversy doesn't have a poster.

• 2nd gen snes =

thanks, i never had it when it was out...i'd just go to friends houses and play their games all day. when Playstation dropped that 2nd gen SNES was at Toys 'R' Us for 19.99 NEW...so i copped it and borrowed all the games from my friends...or "borrowed" cause i still have them

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i found all my games in the garbage. good ones, too.

• EscalanteEscalante 197 Posts
    I still rock my SNES on the daily. It's lasted longer than my PS2. And no loading time.

• i love prince too much not to have this poster on the wall. my copy, and all copies i have found of the LP do not have the poster...i know if i look harder i'd come across it eventully, but i can't wait. every day i go without this poster in my life i sink deeper into a pit of despair

i know there is someone out there who loves the album but isnt comfortable with the poster on the wall....and the poster is just sitting folded up in an LP sleeve....this poster will go on a wall. if you want proof that your poster will arrive at a happy home my roomate made a website dedicated to our apartment so you can have a look around before you make your decision: http://oak.cats.ohiou.edu/~bd333801/dude.htm

so please soulstrut, lets work something out

Thats really funny man.

• i just lost an ebay auction for controversy/dirty mind with teh controversy poster....i figured i could use doubles or give the records to a friend who didn't know how much they needed them. my max bid was 12, and it went for 12.50 and im thinking to mysleef 'i could have payed 13:50, thats still the price of a new CD, and i'd make 1 friend really happy with getting those albums"

hanging out with friends and enjoying the weather is overrated, i should have been in my house re-loading ebay.com

• i still NEED this shit, and not that breaks4dayz color bookleet shit, that seems cool but i can't re-buy that album for a booklet...it's only worth it if prince (in the shower) is on my wall.

WTF how come i can find a sealed contraversy/when you were mine 12 inch, but i can't find the poster from the album

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

I feel like I know you guys now

Um, the store I work at had a copy with the poster the other day... if you're willing to pay $5.98 + shipping let me know and I'll see if its still there...

• I feel like I know you guys now

Um, the store I work at had a copy with the poster the other day... if you're willing to pay $5.98 + shipping let me know and I'll see if its still there...

if you had a fraction of as good a time visiting that website, as we had making it than it has served it's purpose.

that price sounds good to me, PM me about the details. paypal/media mail is how i'd like to get down if your cool with that.

• the search is over, thanks to all who helped

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    "yay"