HELP! 45rpm/7" shipping boxes related...

Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
edited June 2010 in Strut Central
can anyone recommend where to get a good quality 45rpm/7" shipping box that is cheap (with shipping costs included). I will be buying around 200-300 of the boxes, and inserts/pads...but will probably continue to buy for a bit. I know the soulstrut family has some top quality dealers, sellers, and ebayers...so any help/recommendations is greatly appreciated....

btw...currently, I'm getting LP boxes (variable depth of 1/2" to 1") with a insert/mailer for about $0.54 each (total costs including shipping, etc.) if anyone wants the info...or can beat that holler.

oh, and how is everyone doing? beautiful day outside in the bay....

Comments

• I usually order mine from http://indyboxes.net/ .

One side is white, the other regular cardboard brown. Corrugated for either half inch or an inch.
    They sell mailer/pad combos on ebay, but if you order directly from them over the phone it is a little cheaper as they only charge the actual shipping price instead of their inflated ebay shipping price.

Convenient for me as they are only 4 hours away so I get the goods next day to Chicago. There might be a better alternative for you.