Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    please don't tell me this is worth $

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    Please tell me it is!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hahaha yeah, really

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    naw, i dont think it's worth anything, but im pretty sure guzzo loves that album

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    holy forkin SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    It's on now!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    waiwaiwaiwaiwaiwaitupasecond

Let's not forgot who sold that.

Dude gets $50 for Bob James 3 so let us keep things in perspective (insert winking graemlin that's doesn't work :here:)

• Seems to go for about $20 in typical Japanese auction action over here.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Good lookin out young P*trick. I've checked that site a few times and wish I could translate what dude wrote about those albums.

Definitly a lot of inspiration for future avatars up in that

My Man Fonzi always comes correct

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    About the first time I ever came on here Guzzo and Mack were trying to kill each other. It's just so touching to see that you guys are modern soul buddies or whatever now. Lalala

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    holy forkin SHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a decent album and all, but fuck me, that's pricey. The most I've seen it go for in the UK is ??25. You can find the two best cuts on a 12" if you're lucky.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    It's a decent album and all, but fuck me, that's pricey. The most I've seen it go for in the UK is ??25. You can find the two best cuts on a 12" if you're lucky.

I think I may have that 12... what are the cuts?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

the best cut is "So Fine"

the album was produced by Kashif...he did some nice stuff.

• KAshif aka "The Hush Sound" is all good.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

"So Fine" and the title cut - that was the configuration on the UK 12" anyway. Both tracks may have come out separately in the US, but I don't remember.