IMPORTANT INFO: PLEASE READ

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
This weekend I will be closing these forums FOR GOOD and opening new forums on a different software platform.Unfortunately, the only information that will be transferred is your User ID, password, post count.Your favorites and Private Messages will not be transferred. So if you have any thing important, please save now.For any updates before and when we go live, please check our Facebook page.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Soul-Strut/58357893720Thanks!

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    i was going to ask about favorite threads
    thx
    need to go into review mode and ghost bump frenzy

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Just been through and cleared up my pm's. Loads of happy memories from people that I got to meet in the flesh thanks to Soulstrut.

Hi to:

Cool Chris
    Aleit
    Soulfriere1 (controversial I know!)
    Kinetic
    Grope
    Jinx 74
    Pesa
    Sergio Paradise
    Rolex Baxter

Hope all is good!

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Ayo!

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    I'm a computer idiot - is there anyway to save PMs without opening and saving each individually?

Will all of the old forums be gone for good? I don't have the history here that many do, but it seems a shame if they were no longer available.

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    Just been through and cleared up my pm's. Loads of happy memories from people that I got to meet in the flesh thanks to Soulstrut.

Hi to:

Cool Chris
    Aleit
    Soulfriere1 (controversial I know!)
    Kinetic
    Grope
    Jinx 74
    Pesa
    Sergio Paradise
    Rolex Baxter

Hope all is good!
    dude, you're forgetting someone.....

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm a computer idiot - is there anyway to save PMs without opening and saving each individually?

I'd like to know this too. Do we have to open and cut 'n paste each one?? Or screenshot?

My oldest one is from July 2004.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Whoops!! Many apologies. How are you sir?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

I'm afraid not. I would right click, open in tab, then control P and save as pdf.

Will all of the old forums be gone for good? I don't have the history here that many do, but it seems a shame if they were no longer available.

NO.

All the forums and its content are being exported and imported into a different message board software.

I'd like to know this too. Do we have to open and cut 'n paste each one?? Or screenshot?

My oldest one is from July 2004.

Damn dude.

This Just In:

PMs WILL be transferred to the new site[/b]

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    HURRAH!!!!!

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    So this is it. Granted I have not been around here as long as most of the wisest of the wise of this site, but reading some of these classic, ghost-bumped threads has been great and it leaves me with a feeling of packing up before a big move, and cherishing some of the memories in the process.

Truly some special shit has been shared on here by many people and it has been an honor and a privilege to be along for the ride. Like you said, Raj, see you on the other side!