Money Waters - The Porch

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
This came out in 2003. Money Waters is from Dallas. It's in the vein of a Goodie Mobb, Devin, 8ball & MJG, UGK kinda thang. It's so damn good...some of y'all need to order this pronto. I give it my highest recommendation.Check some of the comments on the cdbaby site...
i wanted to give his cd 6 stars! i saw the video for So I online and it was tight too. i had to reorder because people keep stealing my money waters cd.
I put this cd in on a 12 hour road trip and never took it out.Number 7 is also the tightest song of all time.This dude has earned a die hard fan and many to come because everybody who rides in my donk is gettin a dose of this musical genius.
every track. front to back bangers. i remember the first time i met money and copped his cd. took it home and it didn't leave the CD player for a week. tracks like y'all next, so i, cut fa, what y'all want, make this album an instant classic. i've bought it three times now cuz it always gets jacked. but every time i buy it, i have a smile on my face.
A must have for the cunsumers with a Suthurn fettish[/b] for lyrical conversation. Slumperific!!!!!

Comments

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Just listening to this via the wonder of Spotify - see he's got a 2006 album as well. Sounds very promising indeed so far.