Price Czech - YO IS THIS WORTH ANYTHING SON!

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Marlena Shaw - Out Of Different Bags, original pressing on Cadet IS THIS RARE!HA HA hA! LOLZERSCommander Coconuts, where's my ROFL copterjust kidding....Seriously though I grabbed a Dorothy Ashby "Jazz Harpist" 1956 test acetate this morning on a whim... might not be worth shit... or might it be....A MILLION FAFILLION DOLLORS??????????FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1123347600Jonny_Paycheck">

Rate My Raer[/b]Straight Dolla Bin, ThunTo the right person, on ebay, this might be worth like $57.22Hermetically seal it, it's PRICELESSINPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">Thanks, as always.

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    If you need appraisals on jazz harpist 1956 test acetates, you've definitely come to the right place.

By the way, what distributors do you use to get your jazz harpist 1956 test acetates?

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    True or False:

Dorothy Ashby's debut ensemble was the legendary jazz harp sextet- Commander Coconuts?

• If you need appraisals on jazz harpist 1956 test acetates, you've definitely come to the right place.

By the way, what distributors do you use to get your jazz harpist 1956 test acetates?

I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY OF YOUR SHIT! YOU JUST COME INTO EVERYONE'S THREADS AND TELL THEM WHAT TO DO! YOU FAT LOSER! I LIFT WEIGHTS! YOU'RE CLEARLY FAT, AND A LOSER!

I got it from a man with a lady's perm and an ascot around his neck. And that's all I'm telling you roustabouts!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    People, people...there is no need to fight.

I still want to caress Mike Tyson

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    so this is going to be one of those weird threads

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    so this is going to be one of those weird threads

Your girl Kim needs to hook me up with that new girl from Atlanta.

...more info to come...

a man with a lady's perm and an ascot around his neck.

Daddy!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Hmmmmm. I think somebody is drunk posting!

• Hmmmmm. I think somebody is drunk posting!

i never understood people on here posting drunk during the day. isn't getting drunk during the day supposed to be a sign you're an alchoholic ?

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    If you need appraisals on jazz harpist 1956 test acetates, you've definitely come to the right place.

By the way, what distributors does dusty grooves use to get your jazz harpist 1956 test acetates?

isn't getting drunk during the day supposed to be a sign you wanna rock and roll all night... and party every day?

• isn't getting drunk during the day supposed to be a sign you wanna rock and roll all night... and party every day?

DUDE.... I rock out with my cock out, all day ayday.

And NO, I am not drunk,,,,, just tipsy.... *burp*

In this weather, you gotta beat the heat... cho! red stripe with I roots tonic! CAN I GET A MURDEROOII!!!!!????

As long as you don't go out like legendary NC record dealer John Swain: bottle of Jolt cola in one hand, bottle of cough sizzurp in the other, and smack money in your shoe in case you pass out in an alley.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    As long as you don't go out like legendary NC record dealer John Swain: bottle of Jolt cola in one hand, bottle of cough sizzurp in the other, and smack money in your shoe in case you pass out in an alley.

Swain = OG Turf Hog