Soul struttin' in Paris!

TrentTuxedoTrentTuxedo 2 Posts
edited May 2010 in Strut Central
Hello. My name is Patrik and I am a 27 year old record lovin' beataddict from Malmoe, Sweden. I'm not too in to these forum thingies but signin' up to Soul strut seemed genius since me and my girl are visiting Paris, France in June and I don't know a soul down there. So, if you are vacating in Paris between the 5th and 9th of June and know any good diggin' spots, clubs, stores and got that weed-connec' just hit me up with a message here or email me at [email]Brejksochloopar@gmail.com[/email] and we'll hook up in the Capital of Love. If there are any Swedish Rare's you got your eyes/ears on, let me know and I'll see what I can bring. /Patrik

Comments

• Can't believe this. Nobody here from Paris?

• TomOTomO 169 Posts
    Hey Patrik, I'm from the UK but my brother lives in Paris, last time I visited him I went for Paris raregroove day. Make sure you got Paulo Superfly's record shop (www.superflyrecords.com) - he's one of the best record sellers I know and he's got a shop in Paris. Also, check out 'Groove Store' - I thought their prices were quite fair, and the shop owner knows his stuff; he was playing an original copy of 'Viralata' by Antonio Adolfo when I was in there last time...
    Thanks,
    Tom